Oh, My. card ideas for You've got a friend stamp set ;)
Remember my post earlier about the Stamp of the Month (Here's the link in case you missed it You've got a Friend )
Below are some of the card ideas from that stamp set with some basic instructions - I've got more - see below on how to get them.
You Are the Best Friend Card
5" × 7"
To create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shape using paper of choice:
- 1" Shift+Card <G> (p. 55)
- Dry emboss dots with dot embossing folder on White Daisy circle spin card base.
- Adhere rosette on circle spin shape in window; top with stamped ribbon sentiment.
- Color 3 Color-Ready Midtown cork chevrons with black ink, place them on left side of card, and top with cork arrow.
- Layer pennants trimmed from Ariana B&T Duos™ paper on larger cork pennant.
You’ve Got a Friend Card
8" × 3 1/2"
To create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the pattern found on page 57 (Wishes: Lower Layers™) of our Wishes Card Confidence Program™ how-to publication for inspiration.
- Trace dashed line around Color-Ready Midtown cork pennant with EK Tools™ journaling pen; color cork star and chevrons with black ink.
- Dry emboss dots with the Dot embossing folder on Crystal Blue cardstock strip.
- Stamp “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” sentiment in black and Ruby inks on White Daisy cardstock; trim “Friend” from Ruby sentiment and layer it over black sentiment using 3-D foam tape.
- Trim out sentiment, round corners, and trace around edges.
FOR MORE CARD IDEAS USING THE MAY STAMP OF THE MONTH:
- FOLLOW MY BLOG
- LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- I WILL EMAIL YOU MORE IDEAS.