If you follow my Facebook Page you'll know that I started a Tip Tuesday post. In my little local Facebook group of crafty friends, we have been doing this for sometime now...I thought um I need to bring it over here to the blog and my business page...so here it goes. You may already know this, do this, or have no idea how. So lets get started.
Last week i made all of those layouts using the new Zoe Paper packet. I have some scraps left over...When you have scraps left over from a layout or what not, use them to make a super easy 3x3 note card such as the sunburst card.
- I used small rectangle scraps and cut them at an angle from one corner to the opposite corner.I then arranged them on my card until i found a pattern I liked. Starting in the center and working my around on either side. You will have hang off, just cut that off after you are finished adhering.
- I eyeballed (i am not really a ruler kind of girl) the size i would need in white card stock to stamp my sentiment on, and adhered to the bottom of the card.
- I used a 1 in circle punch stamped a sun image on it in a coordinating color, cut it in half and adhered it in the center. Blah to plain, I cut a sequin in half and added that to the center for a little bling.
- Last, I added some twine to cover the seam of the star burst and white daisy.
- Inside I stamped Happy Birthday.
my second card I used two pieces of scrap. I distressed by white daisy added some doodling and now it is ready to be included with my next gift.
For more inspiration on the starburst cards - check out this link to Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/msdaisy…/cards-sunburst-technique/
Thanks for stoping by