Hello Crafty Peeps!
Are you a planner? Love the new coloring craze? ME TOO!Discover your inner artist while staying on top of your schedule with our new 2017 planner system. Featuring seasonal designs you can color by hand, this exclusive planner system combines the worlds of work and play to give you a planner you can truly make your own.
Choose a bundle:
The Everyday Life™ Sea Glass
The stripes album,
purchase just the planner pages if you already have an album—the choice is up to you!
Get your planner today, because this planner system is only available while supplies last!
Dates: Offer valid whiles supplies last
1. What are the benefits of the Planners Gonna Plan Everyday Life™ planner bundles? These bundles allow you to get all of the basics for your 2017 planners by using one quick click to add them to your shopping cart! The planner bundles include either the Everyday Life™ Sea Glass album or the Everyday Life stripes album, as well as the planner pages. These planner pages come with monthly calendars (Sunday through Saturday), weekly calendars (Monday through Sunday), 12 pages for notes and journaling, a clear pencil bag, and three gold paperclips.
2. Other items I recommend you to order along with Everyday Life™ planner bundles.. These planner pages have been specifically designed for you to express your creativity through coloring! Items that make great additions include the following:
- watercolor pencils (3505),
- small round waterbrush (Z3224),
- medium round waterbrush (Z3225),
- medium flat waterbrush (Z3226),
- watercolor paints (Z3132),
- paintbrush set (Z3188),
- clear shimmer brush (Z3293),
- Metallics markers (Z1768),
- any of the ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers,
- the Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen (Z1979).
We have designed the divider pages of the planner (pages with tabs) so they have thicker paper, which will allow you to use of a variety of products when coloring. Here are the different products you can use on the dividers:
• ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers
• Watercolor pencils (dry or with a waterbrush)
• Exclusive Inks™ stamp pads (pressing ink into lid and picking up with a waterbrush)
• Watercolor paints (used with a waterbrush or paintbrush)
Please note: Although the planner is not made with watercolor paper, you can use watercolors on these pages; however, we recommend using paint with very little water for best results.
The planner pages themselves, including the “remember” pages, are made of paper that is more lightweight paper than the dividers—but you can certainly color them! For best results, here are the products we recommend on these pages:
• Watercolor pencils (dry)
• Clear shimmer brush
• Metallics markers
• Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen
• Exclusive Inks™ stamp pad
Please note: Although you can use ink from our stamp pads on these pages, we recommend using smaller stamp images and lighter colors for best results. We do not recommend using our pigment inks.
Don’t forget that you can add our Everyday Life™ Memory Protectors™ to your planners as well! These protectors are great for adding photos of loved ones or just for more customization.
3. Should I color the Sea Glass designs found on the weekly calendars?
No. These designs are simply for decoration. However, feel free to embellish them or add shimmer using the clear shimmer brush.
4. Check out this video for an action presentation:
6. Dont forget the hashtag... A hashtag is the pound sign (#) followed by a word or phrase with no spaces. Using a hashtag in social media (ex: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) helps make your post searchable. The hashtag for our planners is #plannersgonnaplan. Be sure to share all of your planner art on social medial using the hashtag!
Thanks for Stopping by - I can't wait to see your planners!