So how amazing are the letter die eclipse cards? I love them, and CTMH has them on hand. BUT I don't have them....YET.
So I looked around my craft room and thought to myself, the thin cut Basic Circles and the October Stamp of the Month will be PERFECT. And it was, check it out!
Lets break down this card into steps:
- Base 4 x 5.25 (White Daisy)
- Stamp the wreath centered towards the top of the base. Color in the images as desired.
- Using your Circle dies, nest them so that there is even spacing between each one, on top of your stamped image, run through your preferred die cutting machine.
- Add 3D Foam tape or Dots to the first ring, two layers to the next ring, and three layers to the final ring.
- Carefully line up the wording, and place the rings nested inside each other largest to smallest. Using the base stamped image as a guide...your final ring will not be die, cut, as it will be outside the nested circle dies.
- Stamp your banner, fussy cut it out, and adhere to the wreath, filling in the blank area.
- Add small scraps to the bottom of your card in various sizes as shown below.
- Accent with a few gems.
- Adhere the base to a 4.25 x 5.50 card base.
- Add to your collection of 2017 Christmas cards for this years mailing. :)
- Thin Cuts—Basic Circles Z3318
- Christmas Tunes—October Stamp of the Month Item Number: S1710 Available until 10/31/2017
- Gold Glitter Gems Z3312
- Beary Christmas Paper Packet Item Number: X7225B
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack Item Number: X254
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Z2816
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Item Number: Z3271
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Carmine Marker Z2448
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Sap Green Marker Item Number: Z2463
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors Item Number: Z1836