Workshops with Cutting Files!
Don't let your paper packets sit and collect dust...I know some are just so pretty you hate to "cut" into them...but they ain't doin ya no good sitting there, so as my team would say "butcher them up"
I am here to help you get those creative juices flowing by offering you workshops. Not just any workshop, but Studio Sus workshops.
Pick your workshop, shop for the supplies, receive the free cutting guides, and turn your paper packets into a work of art for those beautiful pictures of yours....
May's Feature Workshop: Live Beautifully
Workshop Supply List for Shopping --> www.danyellscraps.ctmh.com
Each Full 'Live Beautifully' Scrapbooking Workshop Kit will require the following consumable products:
- Live Beautifully Paper Packet #CC1212B $14.95 (available May 2017 exclusively)
- You and Me Complements #Z3269 $6.95
- My Girl Complements #Z3308 $6.95
- Gold Glitter Gems #Z3312 $3.95
- (2) pieces of Gold Glitter Paper (3 sheet pack $5.95) #Z3238 $3.98
- (20) pieces of Black Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50) #1386 $12.00
- (6) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet pack $9.50) #1385 $2.40
Additional Supplies and tools used:
- Basic Hearts Thin Cuts #Z3317 $12.95
- Liquid Glass #Z679 $6.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95
- Piercing tool Kit #Z2046 $6.95 (perfect for 'transporting' adhesive backed elements)
- Ruler #Z1471 $11.95
- 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 and other adhesive of choice
** Studio Sus THRIFTY PLUG!**
Did you notice that the cost of the Consumable supplies (consumable supplies are supplies you 'use up' - not tools or items that you can re-use) are LESS than $52?! (not including tax and shipping)! That means your (9) 2-page layouts cost you less than $5.70 each! That's less than $2.85 per page! HA! How's that?! Whoop!
Also Remember, joining my CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to Studio Sus's complete files library FOR FREE! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses!
Check Back often for more workshops.
Have a Scrappy Happy Day!